Tuesday Afternoon Post

Good Afternoon from Panajachel, Guatemala! Jackie asked me to blog quickly so parents and others could get an update on our day before the kids blog tonight.

First, I just want you all to know how amazing this group representing Cathedral High School is. I am sure you all knew that but I feel the need to tell you! They are kind, caring, compassionate, and hard working. They are also all filled with so much joy and we don't go very long without laughing. I have learned so much from them this week and will forever be grateful to have spent this time with each of them.

Today we split in to three groups to build latrines/stoves....I will let the kids tell you the details! Jackie, Nancy, and a group of students are heading out to do some shopping before dinner and then we will have pizza for dinner. I am so excited for each of you to hear their stories from this beautiful country.

Kelly (Larkin's Mom)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the Sun - Six Were Done

"I've never laughed so much in my life!"

San Juan